Thursday, August 25, 2011

Painting!!

At precisely 8:30 am, this morning I was woken up by Falynn screaming "Hands!! HANDS!!!Hands::".. She really hates to be messy. I open my eyes to this.

Of course, I am still half asleep and panicing, wondering what she destroyed this morning while I was dreaming away.
I was upset, as I raced upstairs to where the paint was stored. Of course, her wall looks like this...I am annoyed that I have to repaint that area now. But mostly, I am impressed at how incredibely smart my 2 year old. She is a schemer, she snuck past where I was sleeping, without waking me up, and plotted out what she was going to do. Theres atleast a half hour worth of painting there. Then she came back downstairs and woke me up. She is something else, and thats saying it nicely. :)

1 comment: