Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Relaxing Bath

Im cold, so I decide to take a bath. I tell David, you watch Fal, Ill keep Kylan upstairs. Just dont let Fally upstairs. I start the bath, I get in. Just as I do, Falynn, who figured out doorknobs, comes prancing in. "Tub"... "Not for babies, its too hot".. She tries to turn the cold water on. I try to outsmart her, I tell her to go downstairs and get a lollipop, from Daddy.. She leaves, I am feeling rather smug.. My plan worked..
"Surprise!" Falynn says as she runs back in butt-naked with a towel.. Apparantly, my 2 year old is smarter than me.
I spend the next 10 minutes fighting with her, to keep her out of the hot tub. I spend the next 5 minutes as her island in the tub, because she climbed in and realized I was right, the water is far too hot for babies... The last 10 of my tub, I spend yelling downstairs for David, to come get her, because even though the tub is too hot, she refuses to climb out. I, then drain the tub, and return to my sweats.
Fal's eating a lollipop, and I am stressed out. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment