Monday, August 22, 2011

A day in the life of me.


As I write this, Kylan is eating some random packaging, and Fal is licking the label off of a woolie wash package. :)

I get to wake up next to these beauties everyday. I love co-sleeping.
 A little effort goes a long way, Falynn finds the lollipops.

  When you can't find chapstick, a glue stick is the next best thing.
 Who needs a dog, when you have a baby sister

 Time-Out!

Making some indescribely good cooked air.

 There are times that she is quiet, and it isn't because she is doing something naughty.

Lunch!

 More Play time.

 Movie Time. Today we watched Rio.

 And then there are times when she is quiet, and it is because she is doing something naughty.

 Falynn's eating a burger, and Kylan is eating giraffe.

Bed time, will follow soon on a good day.

There is lots of laughing, snuggling, and occasional yelling thrown in. Its hard to keep prespective and not let the day stress me out, when I am going through it. Falynn is potty training, and Kylan is fast. I can barely keep up with them and my housework, but at the end of the day, I am blessed beyond belief. God would never give me something I couldn't handle, and I try to remind myself that throughout the day. I love my children, and I love my job. I am so thankful and proud of how hard my husband works, to provide the life he does for our family. I couldnt imagine having to leave my babies everyday and miss all the quirky fun stuff that goes on during the day. I wouldn't just miss them, I would miss them growing up and growing into who they are meant to be. My children don't need the newest things, and I don't need anymore than what I have.

I have slowly been coming to the realization that I already have more than I need. I am trying to simplify my life, and my material possessions, so that I may truely enjoy what I have. I have been blessed and I hope I can set a good example for my daughters, on how to be a mom, a wife, and a loving person.

2 comments:

  1. the wallpaper (is it wallpaper?) in the last photo is AMAZING!!! your girls are so cute! i wanna squeeze 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually fabric, that I put up with liwuid fabric starch. It is awesome, and stays til you dont want it to anymore, than you can just pull it down and wash the fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete