Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18th

Today we painted outside. I truely love watching Falynn. She always amazes me with how much she knows and how creative she is. I tend to underestimate her because she is still slow to speak. She has a huge imagination and she has an even bigger personality. Geez, I love her!!
We painted layer after layer on the canvases, and and even a couple layers on ourselves. Painting wouldnt be as fun, if you had to be neat. This is how they came out. I love them, mostly because Falynn did them, with a little bit of help from me.




I just had to put this last picture in here, because I finally mastered a back carry by myself. I am so happy!! Now Kylan does have to whimper at my pant legs, as I'm doing my chores. I always feel so bad, but she senses I'm in the middle of something, and needs me that instant. Ugh!! Now we can do our womenly jobs together. lol

1 comment: